I've been tagged (and given a Brilliant Weblog Award!) by the lovely Megan of Sweet & Low. I check her blog daily, and I love reading her sweet recipes and being inspired by all the lovely things she posts. Thanks, Megan!
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
- Super cute A-line skirt from Anthro
- Huge order from American Apparel - working on a project I can't share just yet.
- Groceries? I can't remember, but that seems right.
What are the last three songs you downloaded?
- Is it weird to admit that I've never downloaded a song? I'm such a dork - I still buy CDs. The last CD to come into our house was Beck's new album Modern Guilt.
What were the last three places you visited?
- Mexico (Mexico City, Guanajuato, Guadalajara, and a village - packed trip!)
- Prague, Czech Republic (my third trip there, which might qualify me as an addict)
- Washington D.C.
What are your three favorite movies?
- I Heart Huckabees
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Little Miss Sunshine
What are your three favorite possessions?
- My Nikon D40
- My electric tea kettle
- My vintage Le Creuset set
What three things can you not live without (other than family and friends)?
- Neutrogena Healthy Defense Face Lotion
- Black tea
- Old school DCT Blistex - I have one for each purse, one for work, one for home
What would be your three wishes?
- To be happy
- To make other people happy
- To have all the people I love living in the same city (would settle for the same state)
What are three things you haven’t done yet?
- Traveled anywhere in Asia
- Eaten an entire pie in one sitting (so close, though, I hate to say)
- Made a serious effort to learn how to surf (sorry, D!)
What are your three favorite dishes?
- Really good thin crust pizza
- Sweet potato fries
- Lemon meringue pie
Name three things that freak you out
- Room temperature milk - must be either ice cold, or hot for hot cocoa
- Kidnapper vans (aka large vans without windows - I refuse to park next to them, ever)
Name three unusual things you are good at
- Dropping things but managing to catch them at the last second
- Standing in tree position for long periods of time
What are three things you are currently coveting?
- A sweet little house - I mean, the market keeps dropping, right?
- That stupid Old Navy jacket that I still haven't made up my mind about
- The gorgeous, insanely elegant midcentury couch I saw at the flea market (the purchase of which would necessitate a complete re-do of my apartment, because it would be so much nicer than anything I own)
I'm going to tag Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere and Melanie of you are my fave. If you have time, of course. These girls have amazing blogs that keep me highly entertained when I should be working. You definitely both deserve a Brilliant Weblog Award!