Thursday, September 4, 2008

I heart technology

How much do I love having a DVR? It's just so smart. Last night, it was the first to let me know that there is a new season (sorry, cycle) of America's Next Top Model starting. I thought it was a mistake because I haven't seen a single billboard. I guess they just aren't feeling the advertising. I love Tyra and her crazy antics. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but the part I saw was pretty cheese-tastic, aka utterly delightful.

It also thoughtfully recorded the Top Design premiere. I will never understand why a show that has Todd Oldham, Kelly Wearstler and Jonathan Adler as regulars can't get it together with everything else. I won't lie - I watched the entire last season, complaining about the low production quality the entire time. I can't tell you how the 2nd season premiere was because I fell asleep about five minutes in. But that's not a judgment of the show, I swear. I had a really long day and I was just barely able to keep my eyes open for Project Runway (totally think they should have gotten rid of the other person in the bottom two, by the way).

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a Bravo reality show, despite the fact that HGTV's version, Design Star, is pretty much the same thing. And it's a sad day when Bravo can't beat out HGTV.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, first of all America's Next Top Model is amazing, and I've been a sucker for Bravo Reality TV for a long time now - specifically Manhunt (sooo old! I don't understand why there was never a second season!), Blow Out, and Real Housewives of Orange County ....guilty pleasure! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bravo too! I don't get the channel at home but here at school I do so I've been taking full advantage of it :) ANTM was quite incredible-I definitely think it's going to be one of the more controversial cycles. Hooray for reality tv!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!