Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shop updates...

For the late shoppers...

gc 2
{heart of light gift certificate}

Heart of Light gift certificates are now available, redeemable in my Etsy shop. I will send you an e-certificate for no shipping fee (naturally) but if you want something tangible, $2 shipping gets you a paper certificate and my favorite deluxe Arturo card and envelope. The Arturo cards are Italian and the paper is divine. They say "happy holidays" or "happy birthday" so you can pick your occasion.

And just in time for gift wrapping - chalkboard gift tags! I tried my hardest to get these up last week, but the weather did not cooperate and painting takes about twice as long when you are dealing with rain and wind.

Web

Chalkboard gift tags are designed by me and laser cut from 1/8" birch, then painted with chalkboard paint. You get a set of four different tags which you can re-use for years to come. Just write on them with chalk (or chalk marker if you want lots of control), tie them on your gift and then wipe them clean with a damp cloth afterwards.

Okay, enough shilling from me. Come back tomorrow for my favorite recipe for gingerbread cake.

19 comments:

  1. Very cool tags! I just wanted to let you know that I received the flower hair pins and they are just so pretty! I am going to post about them on my blog very soon. I just haven't had the chance lately. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very, very clever my dear! Those tags are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingenious! i love this (although I hate the feeling of chalk on my fingers!) can't wait for the gingerbread cake recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chalkboard gift tags! And look at all the different shapes! I love them. How do you come up with this stuff? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these might be my all-time favorite rachel-project. genius, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to look at and eco-friendly too :)
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those chalkboard gift tags are darling! What a wonderful idea.
    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the chalkboard gift tags are such a great idea! go you! hope they sell like hotcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chalkboard gift tags are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those tags! one question, do you think it's awkward to ask for them back after you give the gift? is that a major faux pas? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are the cutest tags and gift cards I've ever seen! They're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chalkboard tags are fabulous! what a clever idea!
    I love gingerbread, I'll be back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chalkboard tags- what an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your laser-cutting magic. Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the laser-cutting tags. That's such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!